If you’re a music lover who enjoys discovering new artists, check out the open mic nights at these St. Louis hot spots.
St. Louis has a number of entertaining establishments, from music venues to nightclubs to late night haunts, with diverse offerings to cater to the 18 and up or under 21 crowd, St. Louis style.
If you (or your date) are wearing a mini and stilettos, or if the crazy St. Louis weather is wreaking havoc — or if you just want to feel like a high roller — you can indulge in some valet parking at these local hot spots.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- .@CHRABE has a new column: Return To Normalcy, At Least For A Few Hours cbsloc.al/18gknMy 1 hour ago
- Cardinals: Additional Tickets for Thursday’s Soccer Match cbsloc.al/1a2PCK0 #socceratbusch 1 hour ago
- Spending on specialty drugs like cancer, MS and hepatitis C will Increase by 67% in 2015, according to study. cbsloc.al/14v8mkN 2 hours ago
- Springfield #Mo Won't Lower Marijuana Penalties cbsloc.al/12TPcDy 3 hours ago