At the crossroads of the country, the Lou has been a hotbed of ragtime, blues, rock and roll, alternative, punk and rap over the years. Here are some of the venues where St. Louisans catch the rising stars.
St. Louis hipster hangouts run the spectrum, from dingy dive bars to to full-blown nightclubs. Here’s the low-down on the best scenester spots in the Lou.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- RT @NewsDirKMOX: Q&A underway now with Fed Chmn. Bernanke, ck KMOX top of the hour for details. kmox.com/listen 2 hours ago
- .@SLUHospital Researchers Develop Virus Detection Technology cbsloc.al/19R0ChM 2 hours ago
- .@JasonKander Bars St. Louis Attorney from Doing Business in #MO cbsloc.al/19Sd0OM 2 hours ago
- RT @CBSNews: JUST IN: Fed leaves interest rates unchanged; chairman Bernanke speaks at 1:30 P.M. CT 2 hours ago