It’s Total Information AM with Brian Kelly and Maria Keena. On this edition, Brian and Maria get a chance to talk to the executive director for the annual “Go! St. Louis Marathon and Family Fitness Weekend”, Nancy Lieberman. Tomorrow marks the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. The Post Dispatch’s Tim O’Niel tells us about how PD Reporter Carlos Hurd landed the story of a lifetime. You won’t want to miss this!
Oil prices are moving the world’s markets. CBS’ Steve Futterman on the Oscars. Go! St. Louis & reading Dr. Seuss to children.
Jerry Bodlander spoke with us about the current budget battle and whether he thinks the government will shut down, and we heard from writer Amy Chua and Nancy Lieberman from Go! St. Louis.
Charlie talks about a possible gov’t shutdown on Friday, and Michael Weisskopf talks about the 1995 gov’t shutdown and budget battle. We also hear from Go! St. Louis President Nancy Lieberman and Charlie takes listener calls on the wage disparity between men and women.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 41 minutes ago
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 1 hour ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 2 hours ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 3 hours ago