The measure, which was sent to the House by a 24-9 Senate vote, was touted by its sponsor as a way to protect the rights of business owners.
It’s been six months since the nationwide Tylenol shortage left shelves bare, and it appears no relief is in sight.
St. Louis based pharmacy benefits manager is hoping to predict who’s most at-risk for not taking recommended drugs.
Pharmacy chain CEO says outlook is not good for new deal before January 1, 2012.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- RT @Brpkelly: We update the St. Charles County storm/flood damage in moments at kmox.com/listen 9 minutes ago
- In the news at 7: city-council partnerships, shootings in Berkeley, new virus research at SLU, and much more. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 29 minutes ago
- RT @Brpkelly: More #STL City and County merging and compelling descriptions of yesterday's Berkeley shootout coming up at http://t.co/Wbjzc… 31 minutes ago
- City, County Will Merge Bomb & Arson Squads cbsloc.al/17XFOVp 36 minutes ago