The measure would decrease both corporate and personal income tax rates in phases over the next 10 years.
The idea has been debated for several years in Missouri, generally splitting along partisan lines.
The House Elections Committee approved a state constitutional amendment that would ask voters whether to allow the photo ID requirement.
“If you are asked for a photo ID, it’s not required, but do not leave your precinct if you’re asked for that,” State Sen. Terry Link said.
The Amish in Illinois want to legally own guns while standing by their religious objection to being photographed.
That measure would have appeared on the November 6th general election ballot.
The fight continues over whether voter fraud is a problem in Missouri.
The measure would requirement voters to show a photo ID at the polls before voting.
The legislation would require voters to show a government-issued photo ID to cast ballots.
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) — A Missouri House committee has endorsed a pair of measures that could allow voters to cast ballots before Election Day and be required to show a photo ID at the […]
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Belleville man charged in sexual assault of a child stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/bel… 4 hours ago
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 9 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 10 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 11 hours ago