The bill would change which projects fall under the state’s wage requirement for public construction projects.
The measure would eliminate the wage used by cities, counties and other government entities to pay for construction projects.
Says it would cut the cost from $4 billion to $3 billion
Lt. Gov. Kinder loses battle to not pay prevailing federal wage for Jopln recovery construction.
Charlie talks with St. Louis Native and Hollywood Filmmaker James Gunn about his latest movie, “Super”. Charlie also talks about air traffic controllers sleeping on the jog; and about the fed gov’t weatherization program and the prevailing wage.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- In case you missed it: KMOV’s Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/lar… 2 hours ago
- Police search for missing New Baden woman stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/sea… 3 hours ago
- Are you a bride-to-be? Lots of bridal shops have Memorial Day sales. Check out these local shops: cbsloc.al/14u4YGK #stl 4 hours ago
- Protestors: Police Shot “Un-armed” Man cbsloc.al/10MOYel #stl 4 hours ago