Mitt Romney is the person who needs to put up or shut up in his dispute with Harry Reid. There is no reason to believe a word he is saying about his taxes.
As of July, Kinder still owed $192 of taxes on the plot of land plus $42 of penalties and interest for the 2011 tax year.
McCaskill said “somehow the second bill that came to my condo in D.C. slipped through the cracks, and it got paid late.”
Illinois State Sen. Gary Forby wants to cap property taxes for homeowners whose houses were destroyed in the Feb. 29 tornadoes.
“Thirty percent of the homes on the market right now are foreclosures. It’s not fair people to have to be paying for something that the value is not there.”
The foreclosure crisis pushed rental prices higher, which has spelled disaster for some renters.
An emergency vote by County Council members means those who pay before January 23rd will not be assessed interest or penalties.
Bill allows removal of disaster-damaged buildings from property tax rolls
While council members are focusing on ways to avoid issuing pink slips, public speakers at Tuesday’s meeting were less forgiving.
Dooley wants to essentially take back a property tax break he successfully proposed in 2009.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 5 hours ago
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 6 hours ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 7 hours ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 8 hours ago