Missouri lawmaker is hoping some property tax relief could be considered for firms that are unable to bring in revenue because of the damage from the powerful storm.
St. Louis County owed $31 million
St. Louis County offering assessment adjustments.
Voters in Madison County will have a referendum on April 5, 2011.
Schools & local governments would lose funds if bill passes
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch
- Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured... One World Trade Center Fast Food Strike in St. Louis
- Macy’s Closing Downtown St. Louis Location cbsloc.al/10J3lnY 1 hour ago
- RT @MLynchOnAir: See the workshops of local @Etsy artists featured on #KMOX this week. stlouis.cbslocal.com/photo-gallerie… 1 hour ago
- RT @brettblumekmox: Paul Teutul Sr. head honcho at Orange County Choppers sits astride the custom-made bike for Black Flag. http://t.co/Ad0… 2 hours ago
- Some Discouraged From Prostate Cancer Screening Under New Guidelines cbsloc.al/10Q8A2f 2 hours ago