The study claims the real value of unfunded pension liabilities is not the $11.1 billion currently reported, but nearly $54 billion.
The new constitutional amendment would require a three-fifths majority of the governing body to raise pension benefits.
A union leader calls it the “wrong medicine” and suggests it won’t matter.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- St. Louis Zoo's Baby Elephant Makes Her Debut cbsloc.al/12WztDB @stlzoo 1 hour ago
- RT @NEWS9: Thunder Players Tour Tornado Damage In Moore bit.ly/1a7nXru 2 hours ago
- Today's column: @Ackerman1120 discusses Dan Reardon's interview with PGA of America president @tedbishop38pga cbsloc.al/11cnncw 2 hours ago
- 2013 #Cards Strike Familiar Pose On New Sports Illustrated Cover. See for yourself: cbsloc.al/184N2qh 2 hours ago