Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan says about 19 percent have been analyzed this year.
Data from the Department of Public Safety shows the state paid as little as $35.40 per test at a Kansas City hospital and more than $1,500 per test to a Harrisonville hospital.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @michaelcalhoun: Sam Bradford and Mayor Slay http://t.co/kr169vpM0j 1 hour ago
- RT @Brpkelly: A veteran like Bob Tway watches video of his swings on the range. And we expect to hit like Tiger. #seniorpga http://t.co/WSV… 2 hours ago
- RT @KMOXSports: Busch field converted for tomorrow night http://t.co/4Eck0yocn6 / courtesy of @MPHackmann 2 hours ago
- Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments cbsloc.al/18iXPe8 #stl #KMOV 2 hours ago