Twitter founder — and St. Louis native — Jack Dorsey was profiled on 60 Minutes last night. We talk with Jack’s mom, Marcia Dorsey, also known as the “grandmother of Twitter.”
It was a race that drew national attention, less for debates over policy and more for the gaffes that accompanied it.
Governor Christie went out of his way to praise the work that the President and his administration are doing, something that he got a lot of credit for…outside of the right-wing blogosphere.
Mark Reardon: Unrest In Libya, American Enterprise Institute President Arthur Brooks, & RNC Chair Reince Priebus
Edward Yeranian joins us live from Cairo with the latest on the attacks on the American embassies. Tim Jones tells us what’s happening with today’s Veto Session in the Missouri Legislature. American Enterprise Institute President Arthur Brooks is in town. Missouri Auditor Tom Schweich gives his reaction to the unrest in the Middle East.
Will Rep. Todd Akin eventually cave to party leaders’ demands and drop his challenge to Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill? Or will the Republican establishment conclude that their effort to take control of the Senate is too important and reluctantly support him, despite his inflammatory remarks about rape and pregnancy?
Mitt Romney is accusing Barack Obama’s campaign of trying to link him to Missouri Senate candidate’s comments on rape and abortion.
Eli Yokley of PoliticMO joins Mark to discuss Congressman Akin’s comments about rape and abortion. Robert Costa of the National Journal also talks about Akin’s comments. NRC Chairman Reince Priebus joins Mark to discuss Akin and Paul Ryan. Josh Kraushaar of the Nation Journal’s Hotline joins the show.
Mark talks with Reince Priebus about the proposed middle class tax cuts and Stacey Woelfel about the lack of confidence in TV news.
Mark speaks with Florissant Police Chief William Karabas regarding the shooting of police officer Mike Vernon, and GOP Gubernatorial candidate Dave Spence joins Mark in studio. Plus a look back on the Wisconsin recall and the new book “Election 2012: A Time for Choosing.”
Reince Priebus, chairman of the RNC, tells us his thoughts on the race for the GOP presidential nomination. Lee Hirsch tells us about his new documentary, “Bully.”
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- For the 7th time this year, thousands of United Mine Workers rally outside Peabody Energy in #stl cbsloc.al/18g2wFA @KMOXKilleen 56 minutes ago
- RT @AndraStefanoni: Medical center in #mooreoklahoma evokes memories of St. John's #Joplin 5-22-11 #TornadoRecovery http://t.co/hLXDJGkFSC 1 hour ago
- A coroner says none of the 5 men killed in a crash on I-70 Monday near Vandalia were carrying IDs cbsloc.al/YXn5nk #IL 1 hour ago
- Extra Patrols Planned in Bridgeton cbsloc.al/16KNZEv 1 hour ago