Huge version of mosquito has been a local native for decades.
Spokesman says they’re removing lots of rocks and “muck” to keep barge traffic moving.
Among best known hits over decades-long career was “Moon River.”
Nearly 400 volunteers pull out roughly 20 tons of refuse in St. Louis, Alton.
Want more attention from Congress on addressing needs of the river.
Low water means crews can’t use barges to move heavy sections of bridge deck.
Barges leave 35 truckloads of product on dock so they don’t run aground.
He was wearing shirt featuring a man, a bicycle and a fence
One member of East-West Gateway calls latest delay “ridiculous”.
Gerald Shockley hospitalized in serious condition.
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- Pick-a-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity? cbsloc.al/153cW9E 2 hours ago
- Missouri Motorcycle Riders Had Good Legislative Year >> cbsloc.al/11ekXnK 4 hours ago
- After a short weather delay, organizers say Bluesweek has resumed in downtown St. Louis. #Bluesweek 4 hours ago
- The Bluesweek Festival in downtown St. Louis is temporary suspended, due to rain and lightning. 5 hours ago