The official name of the new bridge would be the “Stan Musial Memorial Bridge” if the bi-partisan effort is successful.
“The Senate decides when the Senate is in session – not President Obama,” Blunt said in a statement.
Rep. Rodney Davis’ bill is co-sponsored by Rep. John Shimkus (R-IL) and Rep. Ann Wagner (R-MO).
Darren Pritchett of WSBT Radio has the latest on Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te’o and the hoax involving his girlfriend.
“We had a chance to stop the biggest tax increase in the history of the American economy and we did. I think it was the right thing to do,” he said.
Illinois Congressman John Shimkus talks about the fiscal cliff deal.
McCaskill sent a letter in mid-December to the EPA and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, calling uncertainty and delays in the project “unacceptable.”
She says what’s needed are “commonsense laws that respect that right, but prevent the mass slaughter of innocent Americans.”
St. Louis Area Foodbank President and CEO Frank Finnegan says passing the farm bill is critical.
Republican Roy Blunt says more needs to be done to address mental health issues in America.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @MLynchOnAir: Local Artists Find Success on Etsy – Part Two « CBS St. Louis cbsloc.al/10NciwA #KMOX 13 minutes ago
- No matter how much people may love their ereaders, nothing beats a real book. cbsloc.al/10MzYRV Here are 5 of #STL's best bookstores. 41 minutes ago
- Lobsterman Nets ‘Darth Maul’ Lookalike Lobster: ow.ly/lfNi1 56 minutes ago
- RT @CBSNews: Oklahoma tornado's strength upgraded to rare EF5 cbsn.ws/12TF1i6 1 hour ago