On a conference call with donors Romney claimed that Obama won because he gave “gifts” to African Americans, Latinos and young voters.
Last week Romney had yet another gaffe and error filled week. Week after week Romney and his campaign can’t get it together.
Mitt Romney seems to be drinking the same Kool-Aid as some of his nuttiest supporters. Mitt Romney is silent… and occasionally joins in as his endorsers make increasingly outrageous statements against the president.
Wishing a pink slip on anyone during these economic times may be harsh, but for saying that Romney’s Romneycare in Massachusetts would have saved Soptic’s wife and drawing conservative ire across the country, Andrea Saul deserves it.
One day after Rush Limbaugh called on W. Mitt Romney to use racist attacks against the President, Romney dispatched campaign surrogate John Sununu to deliver a message to the first African American President of the United States: we will teach you how to be an American.
Romney had an opportunity to open a dialogue with the NAACP. Instead he talked about denying civil rights to a civil rights organization and spoke in condescending and paternalistic terms about being a better president for African Americans than Barack Obama. It was a clear and cynical play for white votes.
Instead of working on the economy the GOP has focused on denying women access to health care.
Limbaugh’s bust was positioned Monday near the doors to the House chamber.
Wedge issues are deliberately divisive measures to identify for voters a clear difference between the two political parties.
House Speaker Steve Tilley — who selected Limbaugh for the honor — defended the use of armed police to block access.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @michaelcalhoun: Sam Bradford and Mayor Slay http://t.co/kr169vpM0j 31 minutes ago
- RT @Brpkelly: A veteran like Bob Tway watches video of his swings on the range. And we expect to hit like Tiger. #seniorpga http://t.co/WSV… 45 minutes ago
- RT @KMOXSports: Busch field converted for tomorrow night http://t.co/4Eck0yocn6 / courtesy of @MPHackmann 50 minutes ago
- Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments cbsloc.al/18iXPe8 #stl #KMOV 1 hour ago