The proposed overhaul of the state’s criminal laws runs to nearly 600 pages. It would mark the first major update of the Missouri Criminal Code since 1979.
Missouri has passed increasingly stringent laws over the past decade in an effort to control medications that contain pseudoephedrine.
“That’s one of the options that might be out there,” Dr. Kelvin Adams said of the plan, adding that “it’s not the right option for us at this point in time.”
Missouri law currently prohibits concealed guns at schools unless approved by the local school board or a school official.
The Department of Justice says Thomas Strawbridge and Thomas Laurence pleaded guilty to selling immigrant forms that are free.
Man, two women watching charity race critically hurt.
The fliers were found Monday in several neighborhoods, mostly in eastern Sedalia.
Governor stresses that public safety is top priority in Sedalia.
Kinder shakes hands and tries to shake off scandal.
$2 admission fee on opening day today.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- SLU Researchers Develop Virus Detection Technology cbsloc.al/11LpSx0 1 hour ago
- In the news at 8: a merger of city and county police operations, virus research at SLU, and shootings in Berkeley betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 1 hour ago
- RT @Brpkelly: We'll talk with the #STL treasurer about charging to park downtown on Saturdays at 7:50. Hear it here kmox.com/listen 1 hour ago
- Republican Race For Ill. Governor Heats Up cbsloc.al/11LiotX 1 hour ago