Sen. Will Kraus
The Senate adjourned near midnight after eight hours without a compromise on Missouri’s $24 billion budget.
Senate Appropriations Chairman Kurt Schaefer, R-Columbia, said this was probably the most difficult budget year ever.
Four bills were presented to the committee that would pear down tax credits in Missouri
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @DebbieMonterrey: @LarryConnersUSA joins @charliekmox and me on @KMOX at 9:05 stlouis.cbslocal.com/#listen-live 20 minutes ago
- RT @KMOX: 9:05a-Charlie & Debbie talk with fired KMOV Anchor Larry Conners. kmox.com/listen 21 minutes ago
- Traffic Increasing at Lambert Airport cbsloc.al/16U8BKq 31 minutes ago
- Study: Renting Homes Beats Buying Them in St. Louis cbsloc.al/16U2ENz 49 minutes ago