The study found that people who eat a Mediterranean diet have a 30 percent lower risk of cardiovascular disease than those who follow a low-fat diet.
The mysterious SARS-like illness has now killed six of the twelve people who have been diagnosed with it worldwide.
The chief of cardiac surgery at St. Louis University Hospital, Dr. Richard Lee, says it really depends on how bad the cardiac damage is.
“It would be high in sugar and carbohydrates but it’s not going to be high in protein fat,” a SLU nutritionist says.
But St. Louis University Hospital spokesperson Laura Keller says there are exceptions for religious objections and allergy concerns.
The driver of a semi truck was airlifted to St. Louis University Hospital. The driver of a pickup truck was also injured and taken to an Alton Hospital.
21 year-old Tevin Martin is accused of Unlawful Possession of a Firearm among other charges.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 7 hours ago
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 8 hours ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 9 hours ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 10 hours ago