St. Louis County Assessor Jake Zimmerman
Median residential property value in St. Louis County down 7%.
“Thirty percent of the homes on the market right now are foreclosures. It’s not fair people to have to be paying for something that the value is not there.”
Is it worth it to fight your property assessment?
Did the County’s value drop as much as the market?
St. Louis County Assessor Jake Zimmerman spent some time with us, we talked with David De Rothschild about why he made a boat out of 12,000 plastic bottles, and we talk to Trish Reagan who wrote Joint Ventures which looks into the almost legal marijuana industry in our country.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on...
- Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured...
- After emotional testimony from parents of Sandy Hook victims, an Ill. Senate committee has passed an ammunition limit cbsloc.al/10LwMWA 22 minutes ago
- In the news at 6: a wrap-up of last night's storm damage, a look at e-cigarettes on Metro Transit, and more. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 31 minutes ago
- Missouri lawmakers will study St. Louis County’s governance and taxing structure in the months ahead cbsloc.al/18eEueb 40 minutes ago
- Joplin Police, Firefighters Head to Oklahoma cbsloc.al/10LrCtD 56 minutes ago