State of Illinois
Madison and St. Clair counties are among the 49 each getting $2,000 for media buys.
Bill would overturn state’s ban on same-sex marriage.
At issue is the “diversion” of funds earmarked for roads and bridges.
Federal judge ruled in December that the state’s concealed carry ban was unconstitutional.
Plans to utilize social media to promote solutions.
Deal struck between state of Illinois and ACLU
No money available for property tax relief program.
The so called “strip club tax” proposal has been changed enough so that the industry has removed its opposition.
State Rep. Jerry Costello says lawmakers are cracking down on phone use while driving because it’s a new technology that presents new problems.
This year’s “Kids Count” report again paints a bleak picture.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Belleville man charged in sexual assault of a child stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/bel… 4 hours ago
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 9 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 10 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 10 hours ago