According to a national survey by Prudential, home ownership remains important to 95% of Americans with 77% of respondents ages 25-34.
The latest COUNTRY Financial Security Index® survey finds just 28 percent of people living in the St. Louis-area think the old, per-recession economy will return.
80% of Ladue residents have college degrees, compared to 6.7% in East Alton.
Alton Memorial Hospital makes the top ten list of safest hospitals in the nation — according to a new survey by Consumer Reports magazine.
One-fourth of local adults are technically obese.
The USDA will start working with the Illinois Grape Growers and Vintners Association in 2012 to conduct the survey, measuring 2011 wine production.
October is National Energy Awareness Month.
New Executive Producer means new directions.
Nationally, about 1 in every 4 allegations results in an arrest.
Long waits, phone hang-ups, and dirty restrooms among the complaints.
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- In case you missed it: KMOV’s Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/lar… 2 hours ago
- Police search for missing New Baden woman stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/sea… 3 hours ago
- Are you a bride-to-be? Lots of bridal shops have Memorial Day sales. Check out these local shops: cbsloc.al/14u4YGK #stl 4 hours ago
- Protestors: Police Shot “Un-armed” Man cbsloc.al/10MOYel #stl 4 hours ago