Firearms manufacturers looking to relocate to Missouri could collect a tax credit under a bill given first-round approval by the House.
Lawmakers in 2011 approved a tax deduction for small businesses based on each job they add.
Missourians could get a tax break for donating to facilities that provide care to the developmentally disabled.
The measure would provide an exemption on personal property that active-duty military personnel from Missouri.
House members approved the bill 142-17 on Wednesday. It needs another vote before moving to the Senate.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- .@CHRABE has a new column: Return To Normalcy, At Least For A Few Hours cbsloc.al/18gknMy 1 hour ago
- Cardinals: Additional Tickets for Thursday’s Soccer Match cbsloc.al/1a2PCK0 #socceratbusch 2 hours ago
- Spending on specialty drugs like cancer, MS and hepatitis C will Increase by 67% in 2015, according to study. cbsloc.al/14v8mkN 2 hours ago
- Springfield #Mo Won't Lower Marijuana Penalties cbsloc.al/12TPcDy 3 hours ago