Firearms manufacturers looking to relocate to Missouri could collect a tax credit under a bill given first-round approval by the House.
Experts recommend using some type of guidance to navigate forms and maximize your returns.
700 jobs were eliminated at Motorola Mobility’s operations in Illinois.
“We have now back slided so far that now we have to pass tax credit bills just to keep the jobs we have.”
The tax credit gave oil companies 4½ cents per gallon of E-10 fuel they produced.
Nixon and lawmakers have been working since the end of the legislative session in May to build a package that would authorize new business incentives while paring back tax credits.
The fight begins for the man trying to give north St. Louis an extreme makeover.
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (IRN) — Gov. Pat Quinn said Tuesday he won’t extend the Put Illinois to Work program when its funding runs out in January.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on...
- Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured...
- Branson Recovers from Tornado, Loss of Stars cbsloc.al/10QYAWB #mo 3 hours ago
- Missouri Social Services Director Resigns cbsloc.al/13GuhWC #MO 5 hours ago
- Church Van Accident on I-70 Leaves 5 Dead cbsloc.al/Z94h6N #Il 5 hours ago
- Metal Detectors, Bag Restrictions For Senior PGA Championship cbsloc.al/12HK06U It will be held this week at Bellerive Country Club 6 hours ago