U.S. Congressman Todd Akin
Charlie talks with U.S. Cong. Todd Akin, one of the most talked-about Senate candidates in the country; Charlie also talks politics with CBS Correspondents Peter King and Bob Fuss, and POLITICO’s Ginger Gibson.
Charlie talks with U.S. Cong. Todd Akin, his first local interview since his comments last week about women and rape; and with David Paleologos about political polling numbers; with Astronaut Col Bill Pogue about the death of Neil Armstrong; and with Al Goldman on the state of the stock market.
After 23-year-old Megan Boken is fatally shot in the Central West End this past weekend, Charlie asks, “Does STL need the National Guard to help curb its rampant crime?; Charlie also continues his discussion on Cong. Todd Akin, and talks with P.R. Expert Jon Sloane about the handling of Akin’s response to the fury.
Charlie takes listener calls on U.S. Congressman Todd Akin’s remarks on rape.
Also, it’s Money Mondays, and Charlie talks with Buckingham Asset Mgmt.’s Larry Swedroe about the status of the stock market.
John & Michael talk with the winners of yesterday’s Missouri primary — U.S.Sen. Claire McCaskill, U.S.Cong. Todd Akin, Dave Spence, U.S. Cong. Lacy Clay, Mo.Lt.Gov. Peter Kinder, Susan Montee, Tishaura Jones and Ann Wagner. They also talk with STL Cards Broadcaster Mike Shannon.
Charlie talks with St. Louis Cardinals Broadcaster Mike Shannon. GOP Primary Senate Candidate John Brunner criticizes one of his opponent’s for pork barrel spending on Highway 141 near the opponent’s home. Charlie talks with U.S. […]
Charlie talks with Academy Award-Winning “Hoop Dreams” Filmmaker Steve James; with STL Alderwoman Jennifer Florida about downsizing the STL Board of Aldermen; and with U.S. Cong Todd Akin, who addresses criticisim by Pres. Obama of his comments about the student loan crisis.
Charlie talks with U.S. Cong. Todd Akin about Sen. Danforth’s endorsement of Thomas Schweich as GOP candidate for U.S. Senate in Missouri; with Mo. State Rep Wanda Brown about gun legislation; with Financial Adviser Al Goldman about the possiblity of the U.S. bombing Iran and stock market effects; and with Fred Bronstein, Pres. &CEO of the STL Symphony Orchestra, about the Symphoney’s performance at Carnegie Hall.
Charlie talks with U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill, U.S. Cong. Todd Akin, with NFL Great Aeneas Williams, author of “It Takes Respect”, about his booksigning this Sat., Dec. 15, 2P-5P, at the Family Christian Store in Chesterfield, with STL Public School Spokesperson Patrick Wallace, and and Todd Abrams, Publisher of “The History of St. Louis County, Missouri”.
Charlie talks with former U.S.Senator John Danforth, U.S. Cong. Todd Akin and CBS News Capitol Hill Correspondent Bob Fuss about the Supercommittee on the budget deficit not being so “super”. Also, Mark Marting of the STL Metro Singers joins Charlie to discuss their new 2011 Christmas CD.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- In the news at 7:30: a protest at police headquarters, Busch prepares for soccer, and Larry Conners is fired. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 9 minutes ago
- RT @brettblumekmox: St. Louis Co. Police remind residents to remain "vigilant" with rapist at large. Full details @ 7:30 am #kmox. 11 minutes ago
- In the news at 7: soccer tonight at Busch, Larry Conners leaves KMOV, concealed carry in Illinois, and more. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 37 minutes ago
- Some local McDonald’s workers left for Chicago yesterday to speak out at a shareholders’ meeting, asking for a raise cbsloc.al/12YQahL 51 minutes ago