43-year-old Darvin Wallace of St. Louis followed a truck as it exited the interstate, got out with a hammer and began striking the truck.
Hundreds of fast food workers around St. Louis have stopped cooking food today and started picketing in an effort to get higher wages.
More than 100 employees from major national brands like Wendy’s, Hardee’s, and Domino’s will walk off their jobs in a push for higher wages.
Fast food workers at the Jimmy John’s in Soulard are picketing this afternoon demanding higher wages and union representation.
Jo-An Williams with the Carpenter’s Union says the agreement exploits new hires and forces them to agree their benefits can be unilaterally changed by the city.
Union membership declined across the nation by just a fraction from 11.8% to 11.3% from 2011 to 2012.
Note said “Give me all the money, except the bait money”.
The union rejected the latest contract offer from the school district prior to going on Christmas break.
Suspect wore a blue Detroit Tigers had, jeans and gray jacket.
The Quinn administration has terminated the contract between the state of Illinois and its largest public employee union.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on...
- Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured...
- Joplin Police, Firefighters Head to Oklahoma cbsloc.al/10LrCtD 22 minutes ago
- Branson Recovers from Tornado, Loss of Stars cbsloc.al/10QYAWB #mo 8 hours ago
- Missouri Social Services Director Resigns cbsloc.al/13GuhWC #MO 9 hours ago
- Church Van Accident on I-70 Leaves 5 Dead cbsloc.al/Z94h6N #Il 10 hours ago