Happens Thursday 11am-3 pm. Open to vets and their spouses.
The great-great-great-grandson of a War of 1812 veteran has made sure the soldier has a headstone in Sugar Grove Township Cemetery.
“We’re really hoping this year they get their act together and instead of pointing their fingers at each other that they know veterans vote, and we point our fingers at them.”
Trial delayed for man accused in bogus-bomb case.
St. Charles vet says he needs pot to deal with pain from war injuries.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Mosquitoes are Here, #WestNile is Coming cbsloc.al/12bPvqO #STL 8 minutes ago
- What was your favorite novel by Vince Flynn? Minnesota Author Vince Flynn Dies at 47 ow.ly/mc4eI 13 minutes ago
- #IL lawmakers are back at the Capitol to address the state's $97 billion pension crisis. cbsloc.al/16hjh1S 22 minutes ago
- Looking forward to some fun in the sun this Summer? Think again. Why your Summer will be miserable: cbsloc.al/10vORdE 47 minutes ago