Lawmakers have approved legislation allowing the expansion of special courts to handle current and former military personnel.
The measure passed the House 155-0 on Monday following 31-0 approval in the Senate last week. It now heads to Gov. Jay Nixon.
How do you celebrate Memorial Day, and what does this federal holiday mean to you and your family? Read what some of our country’s veterans had to say about Memorial Day, patriotism and what this annual holiday means to them.
“And we wonder why we have such a high rate of suicide among our returning veterans.”
Early in the non-debate there was a ground swell of support for naming the bridge after the late great baseball hall of famer Stan Musial.
Revenues from the Missouri Lottery currently are directed to education.
U.S. Senator Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) goes to bat for lessening out-of-state tuition costs for those who served.
The Madison County Veterans’ Treatment Court enters it’s fifth year. Less than one percent of it’s graduates have ever ended up back in court.
The Brain Dead Republican Congress has had some low points, but last week’s Senate vote on a United Nations treaty for the disabled was notable in its outrageousness.
When the deal is being made to change the tax rates and cut the deficit we must remember to keep our commitment to our veterans.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @AP BREAKING: Medical examiner's office revises death toll from Oklahoma tornado to at least 24. 9 minutes ago
- St. Charles Residents Again Discuss Smoking Ban cbsloc.al/10LOdGw 33 minutes ago
- In the news at 8: a tornado hits Mt. Olive, the power goes out for many bi-state residents, and St. Charles flooding betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 39 minutes ago
- RT @AllisonBlood: Bridgeton Landfill drilling will have to wait one more day. More at 8 on @KMOX 50 minutes ago