The National Emergency Grant will train and re-employment nearly 400 workers throughout Missouri affected by the closure of Hostess Brands Inc.
Handful of work sites accounted for large number of injury payouts.
The bill would require businesses to check the status of workers before hiring them.
They decry corporate greed, call for more regulations
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- In case you missed it: KMOV’s Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/lar… 2 hours ago
- Police search for missing New Baden woman stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/sea… 3 hours ago
- Are you a bride-to-be? Lots of bridal shops have Memorial Day sales. Check out these local shops: cbsloc.al/14u4YGK #stl 4 hours ago
- Protestors: Police Shot “Un-armed” Man cbsloc.al/10MOYel #stl 4 hours ago